PERCY PRINCESS - BLACK PANTHER

..."Hi! My name is Percy Princess.
TS Percy Princess, to be exact. I'm 23 years old,
a natural blonde with piercing blue eyes
and a hard shecock always ready for action.
At 5'7" and 128lbs, I can say that I am everything
you always dreamed of, in a well shaped package.
I have large perky breasts, a generous back side,
 and an erect tool that measures exactly 8.1 inches.
 I prefer men but I have been known to have sex
with other shemales, and why not,
a genetic girl from time to time.
I'm very open minded and extremely versatile,
and will accommodate your fantasies and wishes,
being both active and passive, dominant and submissive,
and whatever else you'd like me to be!"...



















..."BEAUTIFUL SHEMALE PERCY PRINCESS"...
Percy Princess
..."BEAUTIFUL SHEMALE PERCY PRINCESS"...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...